Our team of Health Care Providers offer patient centered care at your place of residence, whether that be a private residence, independent living community assisting living facilities, or at skilled nursing facilities.
With Doctor's House Calls of Idaho, we provide family practice physicians directly to you in order to facilitate home healthcare in Boise, Nampa, and Meridian
PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER (PCP) SERVICES
We provide primary care services to those patients who do not have a current PCP and can coordinate interim care should your existing PCP be unavailable. We can do a medical encounter similar to those you experience in a clinic setting. We can coordinate laboratory services, prescribe medications, and coordinate to specialists and other healthcare professionals as necessary. Our services are available to those who are unable to seek medical care in a clinical setting, and prefer to receive services inside their own home.
We can provide our house call services on an urgent basis whenever possible.
We provide treatment and oversight for patients recently discharged from a hospital, LTACH, and in some situations Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield- Traditional, PPO, Commercial Managed Care and EFP plans
· BrightPath (St Luke’s Partners Network Access)
· Aetna WholeHealth
· Aetna PPO
· Blue Cross - Carepoint
· Blue Cross - Micron
· Mountain Health Co-op Access and Engage
· Mountain Health Co-op Link
· PacificSource Commercial -IPN Network Access
· PacificSource Medicare Advantage
· SelectHealth - Commercial & Medicare Advantage
· Idaho Medicaid
· Mountain Co-Op
· Pacific Source
· Private Pay
· Regence Blue Shield of Idaho
· Select Health
· Tri-Care (Health Net Federal Services)
· United Health Care-AARP, Commercial and Medicare Advantage
We offer a variety of preventative care services such as annual physical exams, vaccinations and immunizations, and wellness exams.
We offer diagnostics for many acute symptoms such as ear infections, strep throat, flu, colds, and other illnesses.
You can rely on us to treat all of your chronic care needs such as hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, and others.